Polyflor have a great range of vinyl tiles, from basic domestic quality to heavy commercial qualities, there is always something suitable,
whatever your flooring requirement
· Entry level vinyl floor tile for heavy domestic usage
· Has a wood effect range which includes the popular Oak, Beech, Pine and Maple designs
Also has a tile range, including the popular Marble, Stone and Slate designs
· The vinyl tile is 2mm thick and has a wear layer of 0.2mm, with a 10 year guarantee
· Commercial grade vinyl floor tile for use in heavy commercial and domestic environments
· Very modern wood and tile designs with modern classics such as oak, maple, merbau, mahogany as well as limestone, concrete, stone designs in the tile range
· This range of vinyl tiles are 2.5mm thick and have a wear layer of 0.7mm
· Also the range has a bevelled edge round all 4 sides which gives that authentic natural look.
· Domestic grade vinyl floor tile for residential use
· Big range of 15 wood effects and 15 beautiful wood and tile vinyl tile designs
· 2mm thick with a 0.3mm wear layer
Moduleo® is luxury vinyl flooring.
Moduleo® combines the authenticity and beauty of natural products, with the rugged durability of innovative vinyl technology.
With three distinct product ranges; Impress, Select and Transform, we offer beautiful wood and stone effect finishes which include oak, wenge, teak, pine, elm, maple, concrete, slate, bluestone and granite.
Our Select range of products are ideal for home use only while Transform, which has a hard-wearing top layer, can be used in both home and commercial environments. Our Select flooring comes with a 15 year guarantee while Transform is available with a 20 year guarantee. Impress is our brand new collection which is ideal for both home and commercial use, it includes all the benefits of Select & Transform but includes a fantastic registered emboss texture allowing you to see and feel actual grooves and knots just like in real wood.
Product benefitsAll Moduleo® luxury vinyl flooring is:
All Moduleo luxury vinyl flooring comes complete with a unique Protectonite PU wear layer which protects the flooring from scuffs, stains and dirt. Our Transform range offers the most hard-wearing top layer, making it ideal for areas with particularly heavy footfall while Impress includes a unique registered emboss texture to bring accurate real life textures to the flooring.